Thursday, July 16, 2009

Introduction

This is a test. I'm making this blog to help track the progress that I make with Fox for Super Smash Bros. Melee. For some reason my interest has been piqued and I am now intent on being the best Fox player in the world. It may or may not happen; I am the type of person where ideas outweigh the action.

The idea behind this is that it will help motivate me and keep me focused on my goal. It will also provide information that may help other smashers around the world. Aside from that, it is simply entertainment. I enjoy writing so long as the topic is fun. Smash is fun to play and an outlet for creativity, I hope it is also fun to write about it and inspires creativtiy.

The title of the blog is loosely based off a quote from a discussion Hugo and I once had. We were discussing some deeper aspects of the game, and I was thoroughly enjoying the conversation. It then struck me that I usually cannot enjoy these conversations with just everyone. It takes someone of a certain skill and certain awareness to talk about it as we had.

So I asked him "Why? Why are we good at smash and why do we understand this stuff?"
He replied "That's just the way it is. Bill Gates is good at making money, we're good at smash."

No comments:

Post a Comment